Have pain in knee. Did MRI, x-ray, acupuncture, ultrasound, massage, arthroscopic surgery. Pain has worsened

I have had pain in right knee for a year and a half. Finally got to see an orthopedic surgeon, had several x-rays and two MRI's with no problem seen. Went through 16 physical therapy sessions including acupuncture, ultrasound, massage, and other treatments to no avail. Finally, two months ago I had arthroscopic surgery... no bone fragments, no arthritis, nothing found to cause the constant 24/7 pain. Now the pain has become worse! I am 73 years old and am healthy otherwise. Want to get back to my life! Any suggestions. Thanks for your time, Joan
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013