Have pain and redness in clitoris. Burns while peeing. Reason?

Hi. I am experiencing pain only in my clitoris. When I look with a mirror it looks bright red but no other visible symptoms. The pain is bad, especially when walking or wiping and there is a slight burn when peeing. When I'm not moving there is a contant Painful throb. No itching. No discharge. Period started a day and a half ago. No sex or masterbatiOn or sex in over a week.

Any ideas what's wrong? And what can I do to ease my discomfort or make it go away completely?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013
Welcome to HCM.
Most likely it is due to infection,inflammation of that area might be followed by improper hygiene after sex,scratching after perspiration,tight undergarment.
Apply antibacterial, anti fungal cream on it.
Oral antibiotic like oflox,moxiflox,ornidazole will be helpful.
Take proper local care,use medicated soap to clean,don't wear tight undergarment.
Consult your physician for better medical management.