Have pain above belly button and bloating. On depression medication. What to do?

Hi I am 40 year old female. I am suffering from acute stomach ache for last few hours. Pain s above belly button. Stomach is bloated. I have taken two antacid tablets which helped marginally. It s middle of the night here and I don t know what to do! Can I take drotin m tablet or pan d. I have both these at home. I suffer from depression and ake vertab, chlonotril and serta and want to be careful about taking any medicine. Pls help s an emergency
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013