Have pacemaker. Red face, increased heart beat, pressure in head. Normal?

Hi, We have a Harley Trike and we went to Tenn. last Sept. I got so hot that I thought I was going to pass out. My face was blood red, and I was exausted. I bought me a helmet with a dark shield but it seemed to make it just as bad. My heart raced and felt like my head was going to explode. Everywhere I went everyone wanted to give me a cold drink. Is this normal with a pacemaker, deflibulater? And is this weaking my heart by racing so fast. Should I continue riding in the heat, I got me a cool vest will this help? Judy
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013