Have osteoporosis, have curved back, upperback hurts while walking. What could this be?

i have a curvedback,andwhen i lye down its not huting, it hurtsin my upperback, and doesnt hurt in the morning after waking up but when i start doing some walking it progresses as the day goes on what is this, i also had wron shoulders an d a hunch back for years, sat a machines for years hunched over, would this relayr to lung cancer , or am i still being a hypocondriac, i had exrays taken and no signs of that it feels like maybe my legs and round shoulders are putting a grat strain on my upper back, and i w diagnosed with osteoporosis too, what would be your explenation?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer