Have numbness in leg. Have pain near shoulders, back, hips and keens. No medications still now. What to do?

My toes get numb(big & baby toe)when it's cold out, and sometimes they go numb even if it's not. I am noticing yellow discoloration in those same toenails. The toenails have also gotten quite a bit thicker,especially my big toe. I am 40 yrs old,5'4" & about 135 lbs. I struggle with back issues that effect my upper back(between my shoulder blades), my lower back, my hips and knees. My hands are arthritic and I have trigger thumb in my left hand. I'll stop there, but feel free to inquire. I appreciate your time.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013