Have not got period. On pregnancy medication. Test negative. Am I pregnant?

hi me and my wife planning for a child from last four months but she could not conceive and in between we went to a gynecologist and she prescribe to take clofert-50, 2tab in the night for 5days from 23-01-2013(after her period stop) and then to start progynova after that progesterone and the course was completed on 12-02-2013 and also she told to have intercourse in between of using the tab and the same we did and on 14-02-2013 i got a pregnant test strip and tested but it was negative and also my wife has not got period still now and the last month her period date was 18-01-2013 so my question is whether i have to wait still to confirm or what to do??????
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013