Have not dewormed since years, have craving for eating stones. What medicines should be taken?

Dear Dr. Stephen, thank you for attending to my query.I have a confession to make. I have not dewormed myself for almost five years now. The last time i did it backfired on me and when i went to hospital, after running tests i was found to have amoebiosis which i was given treatment. I also have a very bad craving for eating stones which is due to low iron and calcium levels. How do i go about deworming because i feel it wouldn t be wise to just buy the medication over the counter and proceed with instructions. Please help. Wanjiru
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013