Have neck pain and diagnosed as Vertebral Stenosis. Feeling off balance. Worried of Dissection. Recommendations?

I ve been having a neck pain the last couple days after working out, and was diagnosed with a vertebral stenosis earlier this week. They did a carotid dopplar for me after hearing a carotid bruit. I have been feeling off balance recently and having trouble doing simple balance tests (i.e. standing on one foot ). I also felt a light headache earlier in one spot. I am worried about a vertebral dissection. Do I need to go to the ER for this now or do I wait till tomorrow to see a doctor?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013