Have neck fusion, ANS stimulator implanted for chronic back pain. Shoulder pain radiating to the elbow. Unable to move arm. Reason?

Hi, I have a neck fusion and an ANS stimulator implanted for low back cronic pain. In July I slept wrong an woke with bad neck pain . In the last month I have been experiencing very bad shoulder pain radiating from top of my shoulder to the elbow . Im unable to lift my arm up, cut a slice of cheese or even wipe off my kitchen table with out very intense pain.. Sleep is almost non existent. Do you have any suggestions on what this might be? Im really trying to avoid seeing a doctor.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  15 Awaiting Answer