Have nausea, tender breasts, bleeding. Done pregnancy test, faint line. Reason?

hi i took a pregnancy test (generic brand)yesterday and got 2 line result one being rather faint but still visable i then took a test this morning clear blue digital but it said not pregnant (this test i almost ahd to force myself to pee), so i took another test (different generic brand) that was also negative.

I have all the pregnancy symptoms nausea, sickness, tender breasts and a harded tahn normal stomach i ahve been experienceing these symptoms for about 2 weeks now

I had a early bleed on 16th (10days earlier than normal) and had nothing since

could i be pregnant should i take another test im very confused
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013
Hello, I would be happy to help you with your question.

Given your concerns about the potential for pregnancy, and given your symptoms of pregnancy, it would be wisest to go ahead into your doctor and have a blood test done to confirm what exactly is going on. The urine tests are usually reliable, but given your differing results using these tests, a blood test is indicated to be certain you know what is going on.

I hope that this helps. If you have more questions, please click on "ASK ME A QUESTION" link above to directly ask me a question!