Have nausea and sweat even when I am freezing. Taking Depo shot for 5 years. Related?

I am on the depo provera shot and have been for almost 5 years now. I absolutely love it and have never had any side effects from it before. Within the last couple years I have been having some nausea(no vomiting ) and am always cold in my extremities. So cold that my hands and feet are like ice and i m very aware of shaking hands with people. I also find that I sweat sometimes even when I m freezing. Could any of this have to do with my depo shot or is it unrelated? My OBGYN said symptoms won t just come on after this many years on it.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013