Have mild cramps, breast tenderness, heartburn, change in appetite. Had sex. Pregnant?

Hi Dr. Lundi, I have a few questions that I would like to ask. my first day of my last period was on 13th of January and had sex on 16th and continued every other day, before my next period on 25th of this month (February) I am feeling mild cramping breast tenderness, heartburn and changes of appetite . FYI my bleeding on 25th Feb was only within a day and the next day was spotting and today has stopped. Could i be pregnant? Pls advice...your advice would be very helpfull to me. Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013