Have migraines. History of vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain. Is this cyclic vomiting syndrome?

I have migraines at least 3-6 times a week sometimes less. I also have a history of vomming and dirreaha with abdominal pain(like a kidney stone ) i have had test after test and been to every kind of specilisty you can think of. I am just soooooo tired of being sick daily. I can not hold a full times job, little alone a part time one. One dr. thinks it is Cyclic Vommiting Syndrome , but never had this confirmed.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013