Have migraine, quicker heartbeat and body Swells. Am diabetic. Recommendations?

I have been called a medical mystery... A little bit of a background. I am 32 Male have Insulin dependent diabetes HTN Diabetic Neuropathies A-Fib and a lot of sporadic cardiac arrhythmia s. A little over a month ago I went to the Dr because of debilitating feet and leg pain that was causing me not to sleep and I can barley walk.. I was put on lyrica and due to the side effects stopped it after only a few days. Which has been over 3 weeks ago. I had 1 ER visit for a possible stroke that was ruled to be a silent migraine also during the last month and now the trouble has started. After my supposed silent migraine I started retaining fluid. My feet legs ankles abdomen and sometimes hands and eyes swell. I have retained somewhere around 50lb in the last 3-weeks. My heart seems to be skippig beats and beating quicker than normal Dr also says I have an Extra heart Beat. I gain between 7-10 lbs during the day and lose most of it by night. I have had a BMP and BNP and both test come back normal as does the kidney tests. I have all most all the signs of CHF. DR also thought that I may have MS but MRI came back with no lesions. Blood sugars are sporadic. Have some Light headiness when standing and Shortness of Breath on any type of exertion I have been taken off work by the dr and have no health coverage so everything is out of pocket with no money coming in. I have applied for some help but takes 2-3 months. I am currently on Digoxin , lantus, novolog, Lasix (which doesnt help at all with the swelling) asprin and oxycodone for pain . All the Dr in the clinic that I go to say they have no clue. Any Help is appreciated
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013