Have lymphocytic colitis, gluten/ dairy sensitivity. Will eating too much cause celiac disease?

I have lymphocytic colitis and a gluten/dairy sensitivity. Will cheating on this diet cause any damage to my large intestine . If I don t overdo it, the only adverse reaction I have is more bowel movements. If I do overdo it, I get back pain from the gluten and abdominal pain from the dairy. Would eating too much gluten/dairy cause me to develop celiac disease . I know people with lymphocytic colitis are more likely to develop CD. Can lymphocytic colitis cause nutritional absorption problems like CD. I have also developed stinging foot pain in both feet, and muscle spasm in one foot. My sugar/cholesterol/ triglyceride levels have been creeping up. I can maybe understand the sugar given rice, potatoes, and corn do not contain gluten; but I do not eat a lot of saturated fats and junk foods.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013