Have lupus. Will climate change affect lupus? Side effects of cellcept?

I live in the US and have lupus. I intend to move to Mumbai for a couple of years. I am concerned about the climate of Mumbai affecting my lupus, though? Is there any knowledge of how a more humid and hot (sunny, compared to Georgia USA) climate would affect my health? And how good is lupus care in Mumbai? (availability of drugs like CellCept, how proactively are side effects from drugs monitored, how quickly is a flare diagnosed, etc..?)
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013