Have lump on vaginal lip. It is tender to touch. Any need to worry?

Hi, I am a 28 year old woman and about a week or so before I am due to start my period I notice a lump on my right vaginal lip. It is tender to touch and freaks me out a little. I have tried to squeeze it but there doesn t appear to be anything in there. Last time I had one and his time I have two (but they are smaller) Is this something I should be concerned about?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
Thank you for posting your question here, I will try to answer it to the best of my abilities.

It is possible that you have a vaginal cyst, usually they dont cause any problems. But you may want to tell your healthcare provider about them so that he can keep an eye on them and make sure that they arent growing.

I hope this answered your question.