Have lump on thyroid, problem of depression. What should i do?

Hi, I have a lump on my thyroid for about two months (middle to right of my throat) ! I lost a few (around 2) pounds (my "normal" weight is 106 pounds) in early March. But my weight resumed normal now. I seem to have problem of depression (more serious) (but I had the problem of depression since a few years ago) and feels tired easily this week. My ultrasound appointment is on end June 2013?

What should I do and pay attention to to now? Should I take the protein powder which claimed to boost the immunie system? Should I take organic food and organic protein powder made from organic plant extracts? Tks.

Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013