Have lower back pain. Had knee pain and disc problem. MRI came normal. Cure?

Hi sir, I have lower back problem and had knee pain at the same time. Also had numbness in the last two fingers of my right side of the body. Went doctors and tested for lime disease and took MRI in India. Nothing came up bad as they saw in the result. But now I kind of researched myself and with others experiences I came to know myself that I had l5 t1 disc problem and c5 c6 disc problem. Been suffered for 5 years. Now have to go check with MRI this month. But I prefer non surgical treatment. I need more sujjestions front you sir Thank you, Sam YYYY@YYYY Age-35 Female
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013