Have lower abdominal cramps, pressure sensation. Did I pull a muscle? Or is it due to food?

last week i woke up in mild cramping in my lower abdoman area. it felt like i had to use the bathroom but never did. in the morning as i sat down the pressure of sitting made it worse. After a couple of days it felt better. i was worried i might have pulled something in a dance class that i attend but it started before that. Two days ago the same thing woke up with abdoman pain and pressure as i sit. i was thinking of new foods that i might of ate to bring this on and i had bought these Kashi bars and noticed after eating those thats when i got the cramping.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013