Have lower abdomen, stomach pain with watery, creamy, stringy discharge. Had periods recently

Ive been having lower abdominal pains and slight stomach pains, and they are accompanied with a watery discharge, which seems to have a clear stringy discharge with it too, and a creamy white discharge at the same time. Four days ago it was mostly watery but now it all of that put together, i have a doctors appointment next wednesday but its a week away and im just wondering what it could be. I had my period 2 weeks ago and they are regular, so the pains and discharge look very unsual to me as mine has always been quite thick, bur now i can also feel it come out when i stand up, its quite heavy.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013