Have low fever, have parathyphoid, depression, weakness, uneasiness, light diet. Taken ebast. Done chest X ray. Help?

I am 67 year old and have been suffering from low fever 97deg to 99 deg throughout the day.
Widal tests were done on 06-04-13. The result shown below.
TEST       1:20 1:40 1:80 1:160 1:320
S. typhi O     +      +     +     +     + -
S. typhi - H      +     +     +     -      -
S . paratyphoid-AH     +     +     +     +      -
S. paratyphoid-BH     +     -     -     -      -
The doctor prescribed the following medicines
1) Oflox 200 (5 days)
2) B-complex forte      (5 days)
Subsequently the following medicines for 5 days
1) milixim- o
2) ebast
My recent chest ex- ray done on 13-04-13 has shown completely normal.
My temperature varies from low in the morning from 97 degree to 99 deg in the night.
I feel very depressed, weak and very uneasy especially in the morning. I am taking very light diet and in fact I dont feel like eating. I am unable to sleep. Doctor has advised to take Night Rest tablet     . As on date I am feeling no zest for life, which appears to be meaningless now with my ailment. I wonder what shall I do.     
Will you please give me your kind advice.
With regards,
Usha khanna     
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013