Have loose stool, vomiting. Diagnosed with stomach infection. Took antibiotic. What next?

Hello doctor ...i m havning upset stomach due to i had some outseide food ...i visted my family doctor and he said its infection ..i m hvng loose motions ...i vomitted yesterday ..thr after last night i hd to go for 6 to 8 times for stools ..and due to tht i stomach is hvng some pain ..can i drink coconut water ..i m taking the antibiotics given my doctor ..and he has recommended me to drink this poweder in water name ( Enuff)
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013