Have loose motion, prescribed Equirex and Torfix. Normal ultrasound but not feeling well

I am sufferring with Gastric pain and after showing to Doctor, he presctibed Oblogen OZ for 5 days, and Mebaspa for 30 days at night one tablet and Lupilia one tablet before food at day time for 30 days. After that I sufferred pain motion for two time atleast daily against he prescribed TORFIX for 15 days 6 tablet 3 times a day. But still I am facing loose motion at night, especially if I will go to toilet at evening, else no motion at night. Now there is no pain as for pain he prescribed EQUIREX 3 tablet a day for 5 days. After consusimg all the drugs I am not feeling ok. I tested all test like, stoo, ultrasound etc and all found normal. Subrat Kumar Padhi 0000. Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012