Has chronic diarrhea. Why would a baby have under eye circles? Related to paper eating habit?

My daughter would turn three in november. Her problem is that she has been having chronic diarrhea for the last two months. She has under eye circles. She is getting thinner but her weight is normal-16 kgs. She eats paper, tissue paper, newspaper, infact any paper she gets hold of, once or twice I have seen her eating crayon as well. She drinks milk a lot and eats choosily. She doesn t want to leave the feeder bottle and switch to glass. What should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  18 Awaiting Answer