Have light spotting with pregnancy symptoms, UPT negative. Should I go for another test?

Hi Doctor, we are ttc for 2mos now. Last month, I have spotting (pinkish) for 3days (feb 22-25) then after 11days (which is already Mar 9), i noticed a small dark brown spotting and lasted for 3days. We ve been doing it everyday as I am not sure when is my ovulation period. The last intercourse was Feb 25 before my husband left to go back to our Hometown. I ve been experiencing light to moderate cramps on my pelvic area, headache, lower backpain , dizziness and feels like vomiting. I have tested and it came back Negative for a couple of times already. I tested on Mar 2 and Mar 8. Should I test again?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013
The mild spotting that you had twice is likely to be due to an irregular periods rather than pregnancy. You need to wait for your periods to be overdue by at least 5 days before testing it again. The fertile days are between day 9 to 18 of your cycle if it a regular 28 day cycle.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal