Have light period. Ejaculated inside. Am I pregnant?

my last period was Feb 19th and my boyfriend and I had sex on the 28th 2 or 3 days before I was supposed to ovulate and he decided to ejaculate inside me (sorry TMI) but then on March 4th I started bleeding but it was nothing like my normal periods I had no cramping, bloating , headaches , or anything like that and it was a lot lighter than usual normally my periods are extremely heavy and this one was very light and again no symptoms. Of any kind it lasted about 5 or 6 days and now I m very confused I don t know what to think could i be pregnant? And I am supposed to get my regular period on the 16th
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013
Thanks for your question.
Possibility of pregnancy is certainly there if you were not on any form of birth control & because your period was unusually lighter. However, nothing can be said for sure at present. You may do a home pregnancy test & repeat it after a week if negative.