Have left side of lower lip is lower than right side. Had TMJ disorder. No medication. What to do?

Hello Doctor, The left side of my lower lip is lower than the right side. I did not notice this until recently as it has been very gradually drooping. However, when I look back at older pictures there was no asymmetry previously. Several years ago, I was been diagnosed with TMJ disorder (underbite) by an orthodontic surgeon. I am 20 years old. Not on any medication or prescriptions. What may be the cause for this? And should I be concerned? Thank you very much.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013