Have keratoconus. Why do I get dizzy, have head spins? Eye strain?

I have keratoconus and I m legally blind in the left eye & my right eye isnt much better ( although slightly corrected with glasses). Iv started studying part time and the past weeks have been getting extremely dizzy and having head spins, to the point I need to close my eyes or I feel I could faint. Blood pressure and sugar have been checked and are perfect. Could this be caused by eye strain? It comes on at odd times, in front of the computer, walking etc
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012