Have itchy skin colored bumps on hands, penis and scrotum with transparent liquid. Treatment?

Hi there, over the last week or two I have noticed some small skin colored bumps were developing around my hands mainly along side my pinky finger when squeezed they produced a transparent liquid they were occasionally itchy but when squeezed it would leave a small scab and slowly peel off and disappear. now i have noticed i have three more of these lumps on my penis and around the back of my scrotum they are occasionally itchy and extremely awkward i am sexually active but ALWAYS use protection and i have searched images of herpes and other S.T.Ds but non of them match my symptoms. The ones on my genitals are slowly getting red and sore but dont seem to be spreading. based on the information provided can you please try to help me find out what is is and how to stop it.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013