Have itchy red bumps on hands, fingers, feet, breasts and thighs. Taking Guanfacine. Related?

i have itchy little red solid bumps on my hands, between fingers, on the tops of my feet , on my breasts, and upper thighs , and a little bit on my lower legs. Then my nipples also itch but there is no bumps on them only around them. I dont know if its related but i have had the symptoms as long as i ve been taking a new medication , guanfacine . I also have a really bad cough but this may be unrelated as well.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013