Have itching around vagina with pimples. Took Herperax and zifi. Why am i getting the burning sensation?

first i have itching around vagina ,after two three days vertical cracks and pimples discharging with white liquid,i have consulted doctor she has given Tablets AF-KIT,Herperax-400,Dolo-650,zifi-200, and recommended for HSV-1 and HSV-2 BLOOD TESTS, I have these tabs yesterday but when i am going to urinate that time so much sever burning, after taking tabs some what ok but pimples are paining,again today i consulted she has given Emanzen-D tab instead of Dolo-650 with Dermodew Lotion caloe,when i applied it around my vagina its burning like anything i cant even sit, stand or sleep,so i washed with warm water now its ok , Doctor can you just tell me I am taking Right medicine ? Whether i need to consult Doctor again? Can you tell me the Cream to apply for that problem? Now i have paining pimples around vagina and cracks also but cracks some what curing now compare to yesterday
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  28 Awaiting Answer