Have itch anal region while bowels, give cuts, burning, ulcerative colitis seen family. Normal?

My question is that every morning when I go for my toilet, I always have a sweet itching in and side of my anal(asshole) though I am not taking excess sweet and sometimes I don't know but I couldn't stop myself from rubbing it so hard and then I just tore up the skin around and get cuts around it and then it gives me burning sensation . Doc will be it something serious as my father was also suffering from ulcerative colitis Is it something related to it or just something normal and that itching is mostly when I go for my toilet.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013