Have irregular periods, had spotting, now blood in urine, heavy bleeding, did pregnancy test

I am 31 years old female. i have very irrreguler periods. i had my last period in oct 1st week . generally my periods dont come till i take some medicines for them to come. but from last 15 days i am bleeding at first i felt i have got my periods but in starting it was only spotting and i could see blood passing with urine. but now its heavy and i have to use a sanitary towel always . its like 9 days of the same . i checked and i am not pregnent
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013
Hi!. You are suffering from irregular periods and mentioned by you uour periods do not come yntil you take pills. I suggest you see a Gynaec specialist for further treatment. Take care.