Have irregular periods and cramps after having implant. Nipples hurt. Pregnancy?

Hi for about 2/3 years I was on the deppo injection, and then moved onto the implant for roughly three years my periods stopped completely while I was on deppo then like I said had the implant and then after a year my periods came back they were very irregular and now I'm getting bad cramps which I've never had before, I have wind but when I go toilet there's nothing there and it's very pain full do you know what this is, if I may be pregnant? Also my breast nipples started to randomly hurt which again never experienced I'm nearly 21 and concerned that I have no control over my body right now. Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013