Have irregular periods. Difficulty in trying for baby. Medication to regularize periods and their dosage?

Hi , I am having irregular periods since i was in class 9 ... Now i am married , and we are planning for baby but unfortunately its not taking place due to irregularits. Visited doctor , had ultrasound but in wrriteen report it is not mentioned that whether i have pcos but doc has prescibed crisanta meds . Please suggest me the dose for this and also other meds so that period will be regularise. Regards, N.Das
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012