Have irregular period cycle. Have improper ovulation. On medication. When will I be treated?

I am19 yrz now. I have been suffering from the problem of irregular periods since 4-5 years. I got my periods when i was in 6th std . Initially i had normal period cycle but since 4-5 yrz i am taking medication for this problem. Recently i visited a gynaecologist in my vicinity, after she saw my blood test & sonography reports she told me i had a problem of improper ovulation & she recommended me daily tablets for about a month i got my periods then but now again it has stopped. Since these 4-5 years i have been given the same treatment m worried as well as tired of this plzzz help
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012