Have internal fever, treated for UTI, had gum infection. Advise

Hi. I m 57 and hv been having internal fever last 1 mth. Started with normal fever 1 mth ago for 2 days when I had some gum infection. At that time I just took paracetamol . But some days later agn I felt kinda cold, back pain and low intensity fever which continues. Family doc in Mumbai treated me for UTI with 2 days antibiotics (6 doses). Subsequently took CBC, Urine, Lipid Profile , Creatinie - all NORMAL. Doc saw report and gave me some medication for influenza , but not working. Pls adv. GSG
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012