Have infection in knee, am diabetic. Cost of knee replacement?

hellow dr sahab i am ram swaroop 58 year old with diabitic illness befor 5 year back my road accident so many factor in my body but main factor in my left knee my treatment done by forties noida left kneereplacment by dr ashok raj gopal but after some time that is 2 or 3 month infection in my left knee after one year other dr mr b s murt team opn my knee & clean my infection but infection not breack after 4 or 5 month dr murti applied bone antibiotic cement & remove the tkr & left the bone joint ow i am walk with woker assistent & feel very bed so life journy is covered some people advice me that you one time advice to you that my humble request to you that i am a old age person what is my knee replacement done again & what is the approxymet cost those coverd by me please do the need full advice me
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012