Have infected virus injury, dryness, irritation, tears, headaches. Suggest?

Sir, Before 5 years my right side eye had infected virus injury. Right now my right side eye vision is 65%. Now my age is 31. If any possibility to improve my vision. Please sir tell me I met several problem like head ache, virus problem, dryness, irritation, continuous tears . I consult many doctors. Some doctors say not possible to improve vision. Some doctors say better you go grafting ( cornea replacement). This is safe or not. Please sir
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013