Have increasing WBC and Neutrophilis. Have history of Endometriosis. Have high BP. Reason?

Hi, I have been having labs done and I was curious as to what could be causing an increase in my WBC . Back in September my count was 11.0, Feb 8 it was 11.4, and Feb. 28 it was 12.0. My Neutrophilis has went up as well it was 6.8 Feb 8th, and 7.2 Feb.28. Currently my Lymphocytes is 3.3 and my Eosinphils is 0.5. I have been having a dull off and on pain in my right lower quadrant for a little over a month now. I have a history of Endometriosis and I have high blood pressure .
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013