Have hypothyroidism, effort angina, cardiac arrest. Coronary angiogram revealed severe TVD. Patient on pacemaker. What now?

The Care hospital, Banjara Hills staff has given the following case report with a request. Please let me know if you can help. Final Diagnosis #IHD, EFFORT ANGINA #HTN #HYPOTHYROIDISM #NON-DIABETIC #PRIMARY CONDUCTION DISORDER 2 : 1 A - V BLOCK - CHB ON PPI - 12/03/2012 # CAG - 8/3/2012 - SEVERE TVD. # CARDIAC ARREST - 14/3/2012 - RESSUCICATED # HYPOXIC BRAIN DAMAGE COURSE IN HOSPITAL B. Subbarathnamma, aged 71 years, female patient was admitted with a H/o SOB FC - II effort Angina for further evaluation & management. Known case of IHD, effort Angina, DM, HTN, Hypothyrodism & High degree 2: 1 A - V block on regular treatment. Not a known Diabetic. Patient was seen by Dr.Narsimhan, a Cardiologist , who advised evaluation by Coronary Angiogram and if necessary E-P studies. Coronary Angiogram revealed Severe TVD & hence it was decided to do CABG and then if necessary to be followed by PPI, if necessary, if A - V block persists inspite of revascularisation. While waiting for CABG, patient developed BradyCardia & went into Acute Pulmonary Edema , followed by Cardiac Arrest. Patient was immediately intubated & ressuciated as per ACLS protocol. Patient regained NSR & subsequently maintained good Haemodyinamics. Patient is being closely followed by critical care team and neurophysician throughout the hospital stay. Patient never regained consciousness and is being maintained on ventilatory support through Tracheostomy. ECG showing pacemaker rythm and continuously pacing.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012