Have hypothyroidism. Taking adderall, synthroid and atenolol. Pain in the chest and high heart rate. Emergency?

Okay so I have hypothyroidism and I take 3 medications . 30 mg of adderall xr, synthroid 75 mcg, and atenolol 50 mg. I m 21 years old, and today my heart rate was very fast. I go to the doctor once a month to draw blood to manage my hypothyroidism. But I take my medicine in the morning around 9:00 every morning. Tonight around 830 my chest was hurting cause my heart was beating so fast. I hadn t really been doing anything except styling my hair. But my chest was hurting so bad, but I got my heart rate down to where it was comfortable but now I have been drinking alcohol an it started hurting again. I just took another atenolol 50 mg and it seems to be working but in scared I might be getting my heart rate down too much. Should I go to the er??
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  129 Awaiting Answer