Have hypothyroidism. Have cyst on neck. Prescribed Levothyroxine. Hard to swallow. Should I take medicine again?

Hi!Im, judith im a hypothyrodism patient,last sept 2011 ived noticed that i have a cyst on my right neck , ived ask the doctor about it and he adviced me to take levothyroxine once a day,,after a month my cyst continues to grow up to 8cm and its hard for me to swallow ...the result of my cyst is benign and he advice me to have an operation...i ask for second advice to another doctor, i take another test and still my cyst result is benign,,instead to have an operation he refer me to a surgeon for an aspiration of my cyst, he prescribe me to take tyrax 100mg once a day.. afer a month my cyst is not noticeable....for six months i ved stop drink my medicine and up to now i didnt visit my doctor....two week ago i felt different , i easily get thirst again sometimes im thinking its hard to swallow, Doctor, please advice me..... should i continue to drink my medicine again.? ist possible that i will have a cyst again??
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012