Have hot flashes, sleeplessness, upset stomach. Menopausal. On clonidine. Will I be okay?

I have been taking Clonidine 0.1 MG for 5 months, to help with my menopose hot flashes that I have had for 12 years.The other night I went to bed couldn t sleep. With in an hour I had the worst upset stomic. I got up went to the bathroom because I was going to get sick. This lasted for 2 hrs. Sat in a chair for the night . The next day I was tired but felt good. That night the same thing happened, and fine the next day. So the third night I didn t take the clonidine and I was fine all night . Can I stop taking the Clonidine all together?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013