Have hives breakout neck, chest, back, shoulder. Benadryl, hydrocortisone subsided, now swollen, itchy, tingling hands. Benadryl?

Hello, I am a 26 year old female who lives in New York. Starting yesterday something is making me break out in hives. It started at work on my neck and then moved to my chest, lower back, and right shoulder area. My aunt gave me benadryl and I rubbed some hydrocortisone creme on it and the hives went away, but I woke up in the morning my hands were swollen, itchy, and tingling. Is that because of the benadryl??
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013