Have hip dysplasia, lumpy knees, cramps , and throbbing pain throughout legs. Suggest some exercise and treatment?

So many question....... The main one is about pain in my legs. I m 53. I have the beginnings of hip displaysia, lumpy knees, cramps , and throbbing pain throughout my legs constantly. I walk occasionally for exercise. My mother has had two knee replacements and hip replacements (she s truly bionic). What can I do to relieve the pain in my legs? Does exercise enhance the pain, or relieve it? What exercises can I do? Meds? I need relief. Thank you. Terri Murcia
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012