Have high blood sugar. Had bypass surgery done. On food control. Suggestions?

I had a by bass surgery in1995 at Delhi it was a 3 attery by pass . and I do not face any problem till now related to heart . That time I was with bp 140/80 trigleceride above 350 chlorostal 250 medicine was given . At that time I was asked to control my food .I am doing it till now . At 2002 blood sugar attacked me and medicine was given. Recently it has increased suddenly increased to 218 (pp) medicine Istamet 50/1000 mg (sun product) and Volbose (0.2mg) is given. along with other medicines I am regularly doing joga asan and taking low carbohydrate food I am now 73 years and living near kolkata Now my trigliceride chlorostol and other lipid profile is normal only bs is 180 pp . Can you suggest further ? my email address is YYYY@YYYY sasanka bandyopadhyay
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013