Have high TSH levels after stopping Thyronorm 25mcg. Have muscle pain in legs. Related?

Hi, I m 35 years and around 4 weeks my TSH levels have reached a shocking high ( 50 ), this happened after I have stopped taking thyronorm (25 mcg) as per the instructions of my endochrynologist. She suggested to stop as my TSH levels were within the normal range (0.3) and asked me to get it checked after 3 months. When I went back to her with my high TSH levels she asked me start taking thyronorm again, she prescribed 75 mcg daily. I followed this instruction for 3 weeks and when I checked my TSH, it was normal again (2). My question is, can it fluctuate so much within such shorter period of time? 2) I have developed muscle pains in legs, is it the symptoms due to this? Regards
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013